Secretome Therapeutics, a preclinical company developing novel therapies derived from neonatal mesenchymal stem cells, today announced the appointment of Angela Shen, M.D., M.B.A, to its Board of Directors. Dr. Shen is currently the Vice President, Strategic Innovation Leaders at Mass General Brigham and has served as Chief Medical Officer (CMO) at multiple venture-backed biotech startups including Walking Fish, Arcellx, NKarta, Arvinas, and as acting CMO of Tizona. Dr. Shen has led oncology programs in a variety of pharmaceutical settings for over 17 years through all stages of drug development including IND filings, first-in-human trials, registrational trials, and NDA/BLA filings.
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Commission Announces $4 Million in Grants to Drive Stem Cell Innovations
- Secretome Therapeutics Appoints Margot Connor as Board Director and Assembles World-Class Clinical Advisory Board
- Secretome Therapeutics Appoints Deepa Prasad as Chief Financial Officer
- Neoprogen is now Secretome Therapeutics, in alignment with the company’s focus in revolutionizing cell therapy via neonatal cardiac progenitor cells (nCPCs) and their respective secretomes
- NeoProgen receives approval from U.S. FDA for a Phase I Study of The Safety And Early Efficacy of Intravenous Allogeneic Neonatal Mesenchymal Cells (nMSCs) In Chronic Ischemic Heart Failure